Sunday, April 12, 2009

hmmm....

So last year, I went on a whole rant about Zoos, I'm sure you all remember it, if not http://ritssblog.blogspot.com/2008/04/chol-hamoed-trips.html?zx=25e96e5bde12745b there ya go :)
anyway, I still uphold my old beliefs but since it is only the first (ok, TECHNICALLY second, but Shabbos doesn't count, because does anyone go to the zoo on Shabbos. if so, please comment, I need to hear about THAT walk :P) day of Chol Hamoed, so not much has really been formulated in the way of annoyingly repetitive trips, but for now I am sittingin my room wondering what my next post/rant will be about. fyi - the only reason I took away time from AP STUDYING is because Basha said she wanted to see Pesach posts (yay alliterations) so here is one. I am now heading to my grandma to see a few cousins who came in for the day, btu when I ahve time, a rant will be produced, fear not :)
until then

2 comments:

rbtzn said...

hehehe i was there!!!

basha said...

well, sorry it took so long to respond:
THANK YOU FOR THE PESACH UPDATE!!!! (one person at least!!! yay!! *round of applause*)
AND... where's the rant?... i mean post...
wait... you already started studying for the AP?!
oh, and just in case you're reading this, Michelle- all the dress-up days are over! (hint hint). and anyone else who has pictures or videos from Adar, feel free to post them!! (and by "feel free" i mean: "post them or else!")