*hugs the seniors tightly*
I'm not gonna say it, because if I do, I'll probably cry :(
So I think I'm going to continue living my little disillusion that you're all going to stay here forever :D
And shower me with gifts and chocolates...
Fine, not the second part, but definitely the first!
I love disillusions!
They are fun!
Time to go jump into a bowl of whip cream and feast on strawberries! Ta.
11 comments:
okay, be honest- how many of you guys thought "I'M NOT A GHOST!" when you saw the title? oh, come on- you know you did. :P
and adina, i'm going to join you in your world of denial, it's a happy place... with pink snow... and the little children who live happily ever after...
but yeah, it's not over yet! they still have finals, and the summer, and... well, if worst comes to worst we can always hold the seniors hostage!!! mwahahaha!!!!
pink snow? you serious...
what? do you have a PROBLEM with pink snow?!?
...
good, i didn't think so... now that we've cleared THAT up, were you asking if i was serious, or did you mean something else by "you serious..."?
It is a lie!!!!! They will never graduate because...I HAVE DECIDED TO HOLD THEM ALL CAPTIVE! That's right, you heard me. Now don't think about calling the cops cuz I've got connections (if you get my drift, mwahahah!) Oh, and strawberries sound yummo (fundoo, Adina?) !
hey!! I GET TO HOLD THEM HOSTAGE!! i have hostage rights, okay michelle? did everyone hear that? I. HAVE. HOSTAGE-TAKING. RIGHTS. OF. THE. SENIORS. PERIOD.
good, and now that we've cleared that up, you have connections? should i ask? ooh, are they... diabolical connections? i love diaolical connections... with a side of tortured souls and crunchy ears (yes, that DID make sense...).
Michelle: HAHAHA! Fundoo!
Wow, we're honestly fighting who gets to hold the seniors captive? WHY NOT JOIN FORCES!?!? SHHA(senior hostage holding assosiation) UNITE!
Basha: CRUNCHY EAR SANDWICHES WITH CUCUMBERS! lol, hahahaha! and you forgot the strangeled cat's cries!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
You guys are getting me all choked up! I love you all too! Basha - the pink snow world sounds beautiful :) and yes I did think of the ghost line, but I think veyr few of us (i.e. you me and Adina) get that.
and about the whole hostage thing. Not that I'm opposed - I'm sure you guys would be fun captors, but I think our families might be a bit worried, and where would u keep us?
Senior Dinner rocked, fyi - thanks for that!
well personally i am fully on board for the whole hostage thing. and i also think that you should definitely all join forces because we are a formidable bunch and you're gonna need a lot of strength to handle us (not that we'll be putting up much resistance...at least i won't)so basically yeah, please, I am looking forward to being held hostage in the land of pink snow and ear-and-cucumber sandwiches!
will you please let me go :( *big sad eyes* pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
nope, I'm with Estheron this one. Hostage away! *holds out hands to be handcuffed*
(yes I switched my opinion but I realize how much I can't go away next year!!!!!!!!)
Sweet! And No Shifra! *handcuffs Seniors together* TO THE SECRET SHHA HEADQUARTERS! *drags them to a closet* ... our other headquarters, the one with pink snow and ear-and-cucumber sandwiches is under renovations. ANYWAY, now that we have the Seniors hostage they CAN'T leave! YEAH!
Hmm.... now how did I fit all six seniors in a closet? *goes to get other SHHA members help*
Seniors, you just stay there... captive while I find a bigger closet... or a stick.... probably a stick... Just wait here! *Runs down the halls screaming "WE NEED A STICK OVER HERE!"
Post a Comment