Yes! The moment has finally come! Our last finals have been completed, and it is now officially SUMMER VACATION!!!
Ah...the freedom....
Seriously, spending the summer just hanging around is the BEST.
Summer! Sunshine! Butterflies! Fireflies! Flowers! Birds! Pink snow! Oh...wait...no, that's winter. Pity. It really fits right in with the other stuff on that list.
Disclaimer: I do not own the idea of pink snow. That's Basha Behrman.
Anyway...yeah. Summer is awesome.
I'm done.
Bye!
7 comments:
ok so i am feeling really confused. i know im out of it and everything cuz i havent posted on here very much at all... but maybe someone could post a list of everyone's blog names and who they really are cuz im lost here!thanx
total-freak is bracha, and i think the rest are self-explanatory... or, at least you know who they are...
YAY FOR MENTIONING PINK SNOW!!!!!! :D and the disclaimer really saved you... i was going to press charges and everything.
I'M. SO. EXCITED. FOR. SUMMER!!!!!
so, what're we going to do about next year's freshmen? any ideas of how to initiate them onto the blog?... or should we? HEY!! *evil laugh* I'LL MAKE A POLL ABOUT IT!!! brilliant, right? yup, that's me- brilliant, and... and... and... um... SOMETHING ELSE TOO!! ... i just can't think of it now (shows my utter brilliance, huh?)
anyhoo, i'm off to make a poll.
and esther, if you want to know anyone else's "true identities", just ask about specific names, and we'll all try to answer!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! SUMMER! LOVE IT! (except for the buggies. Hate the little buggies :P) Anyone else spend their whole first day sleeping in? I DID! I was awesome. And now I'm off to do more of nothing (I could really get used to saying that for the next three months, except that I actually have somethings to do. Weird)
Hmm, now I'm hungry... and I can go eat because I'm at HOME and not at SCHOOL! SWEET!
Hope everyone has a great vacation *wanders off to find some food*
Addy, you're home, but I'm at SCHOOL! And I had POPCORN today! Believe it or not, even when school is over, I get food from the office. I also got yogurt that Alma was nice enough to give me.
Do not even ask what I'm doing here. But I'm here.
Hee hee. It's summer and I'm at school.
It's actually kind of fun.
In a weird way.
Yeah.
who is mattgirl93 and stam[azoid] and Friend of Hun?
mattgirl93- Matilda
stam[azoid]- Saara (sp?) Moskowitz
and Friend of Hun i think is Rabbi Heigh... not sure though...
why is saara moskowitz on the ritss blog? ( no offense, just wondering?)
that would make sense the friend of Hun though - i didn't think Mordy Hun, i was thinking like the Huns in Mulan... anyway, cool! thnx Basha
Post a Comment