Monday, October 26, 2009

Hey again!

hey y'all, just got the biggest shock of my life when I accidentally typed in "ritss.blogspot.com" go ahead, check it out. note the car. understand my confusion? good. So! I wore my yellow fingerless gloves today - y'all remember those, riiiight? right. so nothing is new, excpet for the insanity that is Seminary in Gateshead. I should start getting used to it, but nah! FYI - it's been 2 MONTHS since I left home...and two days. craaaazy, I'm sort of like - wah? no way! at the same time it's like I've been out of Hs for decades! is that weird? oh wel... I'm in a ranodm twittering mood - not like, I wanna twitter - which I am, but like a hummingbird. twittering form one thing to another. oooh, it's almost 3:30 this time next week my afternoon classes would be starting. not today though, because it's "half-break" meaning a week of vacation for no reason. seriously. fyi, my jaw is clicking because I've been chewing gum vigorously for an hour and a half now. and also - in case you thopught wrongly! "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo." is a grammatically correct sentence!!!! Don't believe me? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo I wasn't kidding, and I can tell that Bracha is going to start saying this all the time. It's just a thing I feel...#
anyway, falling asleep at the keys - these are my musings, cheerio!
R

1 comment:

Bracha said...

OMG!!!! Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo! That is so cool, Rifky!