Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE...

k so i need suggestions for what i should dress up as for purim.
keep in mind im a little more limited here in israel...but i have no ideas so any would be extremely welcome! thanx,
miss yall
where are all the seniors going next year???

4 comments:

blah blah said...

Well since you alreayd haunt the halls of RITSS why not be a ghostie? I'm sure Hudi has the wonderful costume I made for her... :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I do...somewhere! Why don't you be a... I dunno. Forget it! My brain is fried. But I'm going to Meohr.

Pest said...

cool! ( i know nothing about it, so i guess its cool!) and where is e/0 else going?

Anonymous said...

Well, tamara is going to meohr too and tee and michelle are going to afikei (it's kind of weird the way that turned out)