Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sneaking Away...

Hi!

So, I'm supposed to be working on yearbook but I figure if Michelle took an hour long break yesterday I can take a little break to post on this blog!

Anyway, this is my third post and we all know that three is a chazaka (see, I have learned something at RITSS) so that means I'm gonna be posting more often.

Anyway, see ya!

Hudi

P.S. Aragorn- recovery time is over! stop hiding from Arwen and come back!

4 comments:

Addy said...

Lol, Aragorn is too scared of Arwen to come out of hiding. SHE'S A MEANIE!

And YEAH! You're gonna post more :D WOOT!

Bracha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bracha said...

But now you're FINISHED WITH YEARBOOK!!! Yay!

Can we still hang out in the senior room after school, though?

Pest said...

finished with yearbook>???? i never even heard about it the entire year!! i cant wait to see it when i come home.!