Two things to say -
Numero uno: I am really loving the new look on the blog!
Numero dos: I miss you all and CANNOT wait to see you sometime in the beginning/middle of June ( can't be specific because I'm surprising my parents...and you guys I guess!) so just be on guard....but seriously, you have no idea how excited I am to come home!!!!! I better see you all, even though RITSS will be over when I get back...whatever.
Anyway, point is, I miss you all and even though most of you have not emailed me, ( besides for the select few who know you are, i salute you comrades!) its not too late, you can still do it, theres two and a half months left! get to it! email me!
K y'all...have a good one, and tell all the teachers i say hi please ( not that i say "hi please" just please tell them i say hi)
love, esther
4 comments:
glad you like the look i was playing around and was hoping everyone else wouldnt hate it next thng i want to do is update the header so that is has some newer pics anyone who wants to email me some from this yr...you can and ill make a new header...ok..toodles
Yeah, I like it too. Shifra, it's awesome.
Ha ha. Hi please. You are funny, Esther.
thats all you have to say "you are funny esther"?? you better be in the midst of writing me an email!
hey esther!!!! i can't wait to see you whenever you get back. and shif- i really like the new look too!!
Post a Comment