YAY!!!! By now your already there. U NEED to post pix of the wedding! Oh, and i sent out lots of emails asking different girls to come on the blog. I took ACTION!!!!
good job Michelle. Shifra maybe this is qthe motivation ou need? lol. so anyway the wedding was INSANE!! it was so much fun people came from everywhere, Montreal, Cincinnati, Texas, Arkansas, and everywhere! i am on such a high right now! woohoo! the shtick was really good, I got to see a lot of my relatives and I even cried at the baddekin. it was so emotional.
glad u were having fun while we were in school, unfourtantly noes for you aren't enough motivation b/c there are plenty of good note takers in our class sry.
7 comments:
MAZEL TOV RIFKY!!!!!!
I would take notes for you but 1t i need to start w/ some for me;)
YAY!!!! By now your already there. U NEED to post pix of the wedding! Oh, and i sent out lots of emails asking different girls to come on the blog. I took ACTION!!!!
good job Michelle. Shifra maybe this is qthe motivation ou need? lol. so anyway the wedding was INSANE!! it was so much fun people came from everywhere, Montreal, Cincinnati, Texas, Arkansas, and everywhere! i am on such a high right now! woohoo! the shtick was really good, I got to see a lot of my relatives and I even cried at the baddekin. it was so emotional.
glad u were having fun while we were in school, unfourtantly noes for you aren't enough motivation b/c there are plenty of good note takers in our class sry.
Awww,that sounds like so much fun! U really HAVE 2 post pix, k?
WE GOT MARRIEDDDDDDD
(who was at the wedding from arkansas??)
EVERYONE cried at the badeken
very true and ... I can't remember..huh. must've not been someone i knew just thought it was cool that they were there form arkansas
Post a Comment