Saturday, February 2, 2008

Can I Gloat Now?

I know this is totally mean of me but I have to do it. HA! you all have to go back to school and I don't. Yay! My brother's wedding is on Tuesday, this is insane!! woohoo! And for all of you who are about to tell me that I will have a ton of work to make up...I don't care! I think I learn more when I'm out of the classroom then when I'm in it. so anyway, I hope all if your vacations have gone well. I hung out with Shira for the better part of it so I had fun. I'm sure you guys did too.
Rifky
the under-moderator, (I need a good title for myself)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

U r sooo lucky!!! U know what's weird? The code I have to type in below! It's iliwamga, strange. I don't want vacation to be over, but all good things must come to an end eventually! Mazel Tov to your brother and his kallah and have a blast!

shifra said...

all the codes are really weird and random mine os ojvkl anyways mazel tov enjoy your extended vacation and have a safe trip

Anonymous said...

iliwamga...that's awesome
mine's acxehijur
but i like iliwamga better

shifra said...

both r cooler than ojvkl why r ur guy's longer than mine?

Anonymous said...

what are you all talking about? i dont have a cool aubrigbieub or anything! :( tell me how to get one of them!