I finally took my writing test today. Some of the questions were very tricky! And very, very sneaky!!! But I passed, hurray! Yes, I'm so awesome and smart, I know. If anyone wants, they can comment about the lovely process of getting a license.
P.S: Must think of a brilliant plan to get all the Ritss girls on this blog. I know, I'll put this computer in a box, then I'll put that box in a bigger box. Then I'll mail it to myself and SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!!! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! Or to save on the huge postage bill (since there's a computer in the box after all!) I'll simply put up a sheet for all the girls to put their emails on! That's a pretty brilliant plan too! hehehe! By the way, that made absolutly no sense at all.
6 comments:
that was rather funny and welcome to the group of us whom have their permit!! we have virtual cookies!
didn't mean to delete comment wrote:
virtual cookies? what are you talking about
Instead of real cookies, I get virtual cookies. Yummy! Are they chocolate chip?
of course they're chocolate chip!!!
i love the emporers new groove reference! congrats on your permit! did you drive @ all yet?
Thanks1 I drove only once and it was for 15 minutes. I don't think I'm going to get to drive drive that often because my parents work. It's lots of fun though!
Post a Comment