Tuesday, January 22, 2008

First post!!!!

Hey everyone, I know this so horribly corny, but I decided to start a RITSS blog. Wait, I just had a thought, maybe this can be a sort of chessed thing. We'll all be full of "achdus" and such!!! Hehe. Ok, here's how it goes, there needs to be at least, hmm, let's see. 99.9% of Ritss on this blog. Got it? U BETTER get it! I'm going to send out emails to everyone in Ritss, if someone didn't get an email, look at the list of people I sent the email to. If someone's not on the list, forward the mail to them and tell them to sign up. It's EXTREMLY easy to sign up and it's FREE!!! Who doesn't love free? Looking forward to lots of posts ahead with lots of pictures too!

Michelle,
Your Moderator (that sounds so weird!)

By the way, use bright colors, otherwise it doesn't show up. Don't worry, I know from a certain annoying experience.

No comments: