How could they? How could they, how could they, HOW COULD THEY?!?!?!?! Okay people, I am seriously maddened by the idea of getting school uniforms. I DO NOT look good in a blouse! Plus, I like to have my own style, thank u very much. Please comment on this so I know what u guys feel about it!
BTW- the dates and times are wrong. If anyone knows how to fix it, tell me.
13 comments:
1st of all a uniform dosen't automaticly mean a blouse it could be a polo shirt or something else. 2nd of all i think it makes alot of sense to have a uniform. 3rd of all to fix dates and times check what time zone you have it set @
True, I don't know what they mean by uniforms. I REALLY hope that they are just normal clothes! Thanks for posting!
I know! this totally stinks! how can they make uniforms??? I hate uniforms. I hated them in Motreal and I ahte thme here. HOW DARE THEY TAKE OUR FREEDOM OF WARDROBE?!?!?!? I am so mad. Shifra, I love you but this bites!
How could they?
ppl do have the right to express there style in a not etavegant way!!! IF THEY TAKE AWAY MY SHOES I CAN NOT SURVIVE
ppl i apologize for my s-p-e-l-l-i-n-g *extravagent* right? well close enough
I agree Leah, they take my adorable sneakers, boots, or ANY of my sweatshirts! I will kill. ...There will be blood...badumbum
I agree Leah, they take my adorable sneakers, boots, or ANY of my sweatshirts! I will kill. ...There will be blood...badumbum
I'm going through a horrible emotional trauma! I REALLY don't want uniforms. Anyways, YAY Leah and Rifky for commenting! We gotta spread the word about the blog. Not looking forward to jewish history class. I have a fleeing the whole class will consist of just this topic!
Michelle, I could so see that happening!! lol. hey? can you make us team members of ur blog? i think thats what it's called. i want to tell you guys how im doing on vacation while you guys are back in schol.
SPAU!!!
(scholastic peers against unifroms) (yay hermione for the inspiration).
do you have to obsess over harry potter?
CHA-CHING rifky, CHA-CHING! when will you get it in your head?
CHA-CHING rifky, CHA-CHING! when will you get it in your head?
sorry i did it twice im not so good @ this blog deal
Post a Comment