Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm comin' back!

Oh my gosh, I'm finally coming back to school after missing a WEEK! I'm going to have soooooo much homework to catch up on. Uggh, how much torture must I endure? Whatever, I'll just have to live. Oh and by the way, I'm really sorry to everyone, but all my shalach manos got ruined, so I can't give them out anymore. I'm really sorry. See everybody at school on Monday Bezrat Hashem!

2 comments:

basha said...

Believe me, I know how you're feeling- i also missed ALOT of school (4 days) and I'm still making things up!!!!!!! AND the quarter is over in 3 days- AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can anyone tell that i'm a little stressed about this? Good job to all of you who can, i don't know how you figured it out. :p
But yeah michelle, i feel really bad for you abt the work, but i'm happy that you'll be back in school!
(wow, this is a really LONG post!. Or maybe it's just this annoying little text/'leave your comment' box.)

basha said...

aww, some of my "aaahhhhh" is cut off :(