Random question- why is it that when things are all going well,everyone says that something bad is going to happen, and if it does they're still upset about it?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
well, I guess even though their expecting it, it still makes them mad that it happened. But it doesn't usually work like that. It's just a known fact that when everything's great, SOMETHING will go wrong EVENTUALLY! Wow, what I just said totally doesn't make much sense. Oh well!
b/c people still don't want it to happen even if they acknowledge verbally it is inevitable(which bthw it isn't) it does not mean that internally they have come to terms w/ that statement and they still get annoyed.
3 comments:
well, I guess even though their expecting it, it still makes them mad that it happened. But it doesn't usually work like that. It's just a known fact that when everything's great, SOMETHING will go wrong EVENTUALLY! Wow, what I just said totally doesn't make much sense. Oh well!
b/c people still don't want it to happen even if they acknowledge verbally it is inevitable(which bthw it isn't) it does not mean that internally they have come to terms w/ that statement and they still get annoyed.
wow shifra- that was profound ;)
Post a Comment