Friday, April 4, 2008

POSTING

In answer to Shifra's question, here is a post. A post for posting's sake. And here is a joke, for joking's sake.

Manning the computer help desk for the local school district was my first job. And though I was just an intern, I took the job very seriously. But not every caller took me seriously.
"Can I talk to a real person?" a caller asked.
"I am real," I said.
"Oh, I'm sorry," the caller said. "That was rude of me. What I meant to say was, could I talk to someone who actually knows something?"

Ha. I thought that one was funny. Courtesy of GCFL. Anyway, I don't really have much else to say, but thanx guys for all the mazel tovs! I will be seeing the cutie next week, i"yh. and for your enjoyment , here is a lovely pic of sarah!
or not. i tried, but it didnt work. oh well. bye

3 comments:

basha said...

here's a comment for commenting's sake- hmm... what to say? oh, i know- pesach- yay!!! and my birthday- yay!!! i know that was completely random, but...
okay, now to answer esther- have fun seeing "the cutie"!!!! what do you want her to call you when she can talk?

Pest said...

im thinking either Auntie Estie, AntE ( E for Esther, get it?) or just Esther, maybe we should have a vote

basha said...

I like AntE the best... but Auntie Estie is also really cute!!