Hey Michelle your 1000 goal really is approaching! only like 200 s/t left, so whatcha going to do when it i reached? anyways just wanted to wish e/o a chag kasher v'sameach, hope you all have an amazing Peasach. ~Shifra oh and Basha this IS red :)
since you can't tell- i'm sticking out my tongue (how mature. I know, that's me, the epitome of matureness... or maturity, choose your pick, pick your choose)
good choice (or pick), i like it! it's now officially my pick too- i chose it as my pick (and picked it as my choose- which makes no sense, but do I ever?) okay, this coming from the "epitome of maturitynessocity"- car trips are officialy annoying. Someone should definitetly invent a way to get somewhere without having to travel- anyone up for it? Well, now that I just convinced you all that I am a little (just a little) strange (not that anyone really needed convincing),... I'll go, ta ta for now!!!
6 comments:
since you can't tell- i'm sticking out my tongue (how mature. I know, that's me, the epitome of matureness... or maturity, choose your pick, pick your choose)
You're hysterical!! Hope you both enjoy Baltimore!
oh and maturitynessocity is my pick
good choice (or pick), i like it! it's now officially my pick too- i chose it as my pick (and picked it as my choose- which makes no sense, but do I ever?)
okay, this coming from the "epitome of maturitynessocity"-
car trips are officialy annoying. Someone should definitetly invent a way to get somewhere without having to travel- anyone up for it?
Well, now that I just convinced you all that I am a little (just a little) strange (not that anyone really needed convincing),... I'll go, ta ta for now!!!
a little? A LITTLE? your a whole lot more than a little strange. but i love you anyways:)
awwwwwwww, thanks shif, the feeling is mutual... sometimes...
Post a Comment