Sunday, April 6, 2008

Posting Posting posting...

Pesach is upon us yet again and I think it is high time (or low time, or just plain time) for someone to post while they are cleaning, as I am about to do. Right now it is 2:32 on a gorgeous day. My window are wide open (siriously, the screen jsut comes off so anyone could climb into my room right now, come on in guys!!) and the birds are all singing to each other. I am filled with such pent up enerG (g=my mass + gravity = my mass ples the acceleration at which i seem to be moving at.) that I feel as though I am about to explode, and at the same time, internally combust. seeing as these to opposite forces are working against each other, the result is, I am sitting here int the middle of my room typing this to anyone who wants to see it.





I am in the middle of cleaning my room as well. I just finished throwing out all the writing implements I have that do not work, I tested them by writing "Sirrius Black Rocks!" if they could write that, they work. Now I am on to what used to be my hairbrush 'stand", little box thingy, but has now advanced to hold my library card, my chopsticks, my flute, an eraser, and a strip of magnet. Oh! and I rubberband! how exciting. once that is done it is on to my bookshelf and then will be done!!!! woohoo! 'hail the conquering hero, danananananana, nananananananananana" name that movie!! yeah, I doubt you could seeing as you don't know the tne to which the nanas go. haha. I am weird! Actually the correct term is freak. call me a freak, I don't care. anyway I should get back to the cleanign or it will never get done. and to leave you all with a quote from my friend Dassi "childhood is wasted on children" i couldn't agree more!





good luck in all your cleaning endeavors!

wow, we look like retards! go waitresses! (zehava and Shani were there too, they were just actually working while we were goofing off, just kidding!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was one long post! Why so tiny, though? I was literally squinting 2 inches away from the screen to read it! lol! Our pesach cleaning isn't going too well. We have sooo much to do! See ya at skool everyone.

Pest said...

hey i have two questions.number one is that sirius black only has one r in it.(woops i guess that wasnt a question) number two is that are you meaning dassi as in dassi gabai? or dassi fant?