So after my exciting Chol Hamoed (read my comment on Esther's post) The second days arrived. So at night we were all joking around looking at old pictures of my mom and my sisters and me. crazy hair-dos that's all I can say. I went to bed at like 2 in the morning and I wake at 5 something with a horrid stomach ache. long story short, sparing all the details. I threw up about 15 times in one day. needless to say I was not feeling well. oh! and take it from me, flat ginger-ale, not so good... But then I got better slowly. Now it only hurts when I laugh or stretch or walk for a long time. sitting is good. sitting I can do. Today my sister left at like 3-ish. but my poor brother and grandparens! their flights have been cancelled twice already due to air-traffic or something like that. my dad is not happy at all. neither is my brother. He has to get back to school. So now I am listening to my dad talking/negotiating with the airline.
see you all tomorrow (how sad....)
No comments:
Post a Comment