Thursday, April 17, 2008

Basha's B-day on the road:)





as you all may or may not know today is/was Basha's B-day, so while on the way to Baltimore we had a little B-day party here are sum pics

4 comments:

blah blah said...

Happy Birthday- even though I told you on it too. Looks like you had fun! you look so pretty in that pic of you.

basha said...

thanks, it was really fun! I have the strangest birthdays ever- car trips, being sick, ect..., so, anyway...(still obsessed w/ elipsises, or is it elipses?), SHIFRA- I TOLD YOU NEVER TO PUT PICTURES OF ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, everyone have a great rest-of-pesach (yes, that is one word), and see you after pesach, hopefully... TTFN (dedicated to shifra- NOT TTFE)
oh, and btw rifky- CAN'T WAIT FOR APRIL 25 (i think that is the right day...)

Anonymous said...

That looked like lots of fun! Hope ur having a good pesach!

blah blah said...

yes it is April 25th, and neither can I!!!!!!