I hate Report cards! poll idea- who's having guests or going away, you know pesach plans, make lots of options! This a good size Michelle? lol rifky :-)
since there's no poll... i'm going to answer here!!!! yay- aren't you excited? hmmmmmm?? okay- WE'RE GOING AWAY!!!!!! which obviously means we're not having guests... well technicaly we could... can you imagine it? we walk into someone's house w/ an entire crowd of ppl. and just announce "we're here!" I REALLY WANT TO DO THAT!!!!! well, maybe not. I am contadicting myself way too much here. okay, so, pros and cons of going away... well... no cleaning is definitely a pro, i'm not sure abt car trips though... ( i really like writing 'dot dot dot' in case you can't tell). SO... (see? i told you so) ahem, so... i really can't remember what i was about to write, so i'll just go now...
basha you are funny...is all i have to say...and i also have to say that dot dot dot 's are called an ellipsis. so from now on and henceforth, you shall be called Ellipsis Girl
AHA!!!! so they have a name!!!!!!! phew, it's really annoying to say 'dot-dot-dot' any timeI want to talk about them, which isn't really that often...really, it's not ...
7 comments:
since there's no poll... i'm going to answer here!!!! yay- aren't you excited? hmmmmmm?? okay- WE'RE GOING AWAY!!!!!! which obviously means we're not having guests... well technicaly we could... can you imagine it? we walk into someone's house w/ an entire crowd of ppl. and just announce "we're here!" I REALLY WANT TO DO THAT!!!!! well, maybe not. I am contadicting myself way too much here. okay, so, pros and cons of going away... well... no cleaning is definitely a pro, i'm not sure abt car trips though... ( i really like writing 'dot dot dot' in case you can't tell). SO... (see? i told you so) ahem, so... i really can't remember what i was about to write, so i'll just go now...
okay car trip definitely not so fun.
K, Rifky? If you read this comment, I officially dub you "second in command". You now have moderator rights. So go out and make that blog!!!!!
basha you are funny...is all i have to say...and i also have to say that dot dot dot 's are called an ellipsis. so from now on and henceforth, you shall be called Ellipsis Girl
AHA!!!! so they have a name!!!!!!! phew, it's really annoying to say 'dot-dot-dot' any timeI want to talk about them, which isn't really that often...really, it's not ...
- Ellipsis Girl (thanks for the name, esther :P)
sorry but you'll always be Bellatrix or _ _ _ _ _ to me, see bash I can be nice I didn't say the dreaded nickname.
SHIFRA!!!!!!!I'M GOING TO GET YOU (and your little dog too...)!!!!!!!!!!
okay, yes, you did prove you can be nice, well, somewhat nice anyway...
"I killed Sirius Black!! I killed Sirius Black!!!" (evil cackle)...
-Wait a second, Shifra- YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO CALL ME BELLATRIX!!!!! Only Racheli is!!!!! wow, that took a long time to sink in.
Post a Comment