So I have this theory or more of an idea... They should, every six months, create a new entertainment feature in this city. So that way each Chol Hamoed of both Sukkos and Pesach we will have someplace new to go to. So when you are forced to go somewhere with your whole family at least it's somethign new taht you haven't seen before. (In that case they should make like six new things but I'll deal with at least one) But noooooooo! EVERY SINGLE STINKING TIME we go to the aqurium or the zoo. and EVERY SINGLE STINKING TIME they forget that I hate both the zoo and the aquarium. Then everyone gets mad and i pleasantly remind them of the last chl Hamoed when I pleasantly reminded them of the last chol Hamoed when I pleasantly reminded them etc. that I HATE ZOOS!! So you can see my predicament?
hoping your having a better time then me!
p.s. what is everyone else doing for chol Hamoed ( note the poll)
4 comments:
why do i get the feeling that you don't like zoos? just joking, anyway, i don't really mind the zoo (it depends on who i go with), but i really don't like the aquarium. can anyone tall me what is even remotely interesting about staring at man-eating creatures locked behind bullet (and fish)- proof glass for hours? hmmmmmm? can anyone?
...__________...
i didn't think so.
well, to answer the chol hamoed question, we went to Annapolis- it was really cool (and no, i'm not trying to rub it in). i'm going to rant a little now, so you can skip the next few lines, or you can stay tuned to the basha hotline. for all you who are still reading this, let me tell you how ridiculously overpriced gift shops are. can you believe that someone will sell a tiny (and i mean minute) pin for six dollars? hello people, it's a PIN for crying out loud, not a piece of art!!!!!!!! it was probably made in a factory somewhere in china, along with thousands of exactly the same ones!!! you know what's even more ridiculous? that someone is willing to spend SIX DOLLARS ON A SCRAP OF METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, long story short- gift shops are a waste of time, and so is this whole long tirade, so, we thank you for tuning in, have a nice day.
So far, I've had a fun chol Hamoed. First we went to the movies. Then we went to Ikea (new furniture store, not too fun). Next day we went to Southern Indiana. We went to a place called Marengo caves. Is was so cool! Oh yeah, a bat flew 6 inches above my head, everyone else saw it, and ! didn't!!! But I saw a couple flying around. A bit creepy but cool. We went to a national park too, also in southern Indiana. There was a nice sized waterfall which was really pretty. The day after that, which happens to be today, my family went to Coco Keys. Adina and I made the amazing feat of bike riding the Whole 3.67 miles to get to the Deer park library. There are HUGE hills, people!!!! Anyways, that's us so far! Oh, and Basha? I FELL INTO THE TRAP! I bought that stuping necklace from marengo caves! But it's a pretty orange and red swirly one. It was a complete waste of money but I luv it all the same. See u all soon!
My Chol Hamoed? Well On dy one my fmily went to the zoo...no duh there. I ws going to watch Harry Potter 3 with my niece but then my dad said anyone who stayed home wasn't allowed to use the computer so she went and I called Shira. We got together and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was awesome. That night I watched RV with my bro and sis and bro-in-law. fun fun!! then we went to...where did we go again? ha! I can't remember. I think we stayed home... but the boys went to the air force museum. Oh! that's right so on Wednesday we went to mad potter with Chana and my cuzins, that was fun. Then on Thursday the girls stayed home and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks (again for me)and the boys went to the Air Force Museum. then on Friday we went to Cincinnati Mills. We went mini-golfing an dI got a glow-in-the-dark necklace. It was so much fun.
I think I can forgive you Michelle- it's a necklace, not a pin. That taken care of, did you really BIKE RIDE from your house to the deer park library????? and back?? wow, i hope you at least got some good books!
Post a Comment