Monday, June 23, 2008

The perfect word

I FOUND THE PERFECT WORD TO DESCRIBE NIECES!!!!!!! "cuddlesome- suitable for or inviting cuddling." (thank you dictionary.com!!) even though i don't have any nieces (or nephews), i think this is the perfect word (and if it isn't- too bad :P) so, there you go, Esther- THE word...

5 comments:

Pest said...

awesome basha, i love it! cuddlesome! although i personally think mushy does a pretty good job too.

Anonymous said...

Awww, cute! BTW, anyone got an idea for the poll?

Pest said...

maybe something about uniforms

basha said...

NOOOO!!! NOT UNIFORMS!!!!!

blah blah said...

so I just got back form seeing 75% of my nieces/nephews and I would have to agree that there is no word to describe the cuteness going on. it's like their cells are made of cute instead of protoplasm, or wtvr it was. but cuddlesome is pretty awesome. i missed you guys