uni... you know what whats
Speaking of the perfect word, I found one when refering to the evil clothes of doom... Unitards! I think it's already a word refering to something similiar to a leotard, but it fits, don't you think? comment if you agree. SO has anyone gotten them yet? I haven't and I hope not to untill school starts...maybe they'll be late! that could be fun explaining to Rabbi D.
1 comment:
got them yet? oh yeah- they came... and that's the perfect word to describe them: "My unitards came!!! (NOT exclamation points of joy) And I like, totally need to, like accessorize them, 'cause they are like the worst fashion statement like, ever!" Yup, the horrors have messed up my brain, that's the only explanation I can give for that random burst of preppiness (or preppitude- for adina)... Well, that's all for now, folks- and everyone else who has their unitards sitting, oh, for example, on a chair in front of their desk, and every time they come into their room, they're reminded of the (shudders) you-know-whats - I sympathize with you. And with that- I take my leave...
Post a Comment