Friday, February 13, 2009

Essence of RITSS Competition Entry!!!

Okay, so here's my entry. It's called "Human"!!!!!!! Anyway, you need to listen to the song again to see how it goes...keep in mind it was made to replace the song lyrics, so if the rhythm sounds off, you clearly don't know how the song goes!!!

"Human"

I look into the office
And I see a wondrous sight
I see some food upon the table
And I know I'll feel alright

Sometimes I get nervous
And I think that I'll get fat
Take away
All the food
Go do that!

Are we human or are we RITSSers?
We're all so random, we're all so strange
And I only know none of us are Snitzers
Are we human or are we RITSSers?

All of the freshman love sudoku
The sophomores love making noise
Each of the juniors love their TV
For watching LOST each one enjoys

And so long to the seniors
Next year they won't be here, I know
Wave goodbye
Wish them well
We're sad to let them go

Are we human or are we RITSSers?
We're all so random, we're all so strange
And I only know none of us are Snitzers
Are we human or are we RITSSers?

Are we gonna be alright
When we move on with our lives?
We'll miss the school that we are leaving
Friends, so long, we will all be grieving!

Are we human or are we RITSSers?
We're all so random, we're all so strange
And I only know none of us are Snitzers
You've gotta let me know

Are we human or are we RITSSers?
We're all so random, we're all so strange
And I only know none of us are Snitzers
Are we human or are we RITSSers?

...and yeah, I couldn't think of anything else to rhyme with RITSSers....

2 comments:

basha said...

you know what- i'm neither, i'm a dancer...
and yet again, bracha makes us all insanely jealous with her incredible poetic talent. if i hadn't already surrendered, i'd do so now... oh wait! i haven't folded yet!! (to all of you who didn't get the poker allusion... it means i give up) *throws down cards*. now i've really given up- the competition is too much to bear!!! *jumps out window, and starts running*

Anonymous said...

That's completely awesome Bracha!!!!