Well, competition is over!
And the WINNER IS....
SUSPENSE....
EVEN MORE SUSPENSE.......
Hehe, I should stop that before I start a riot (of two who people! Gasp)
So, the answer to the question is....
A TIE!
Okay, no killing me! Technically Bracha got more comments, BUT I happen to think Shifra worked harder. So tie. Live with it.
I'm going to try and print these out and post them on the bulletin board at school. TRY being the main word here.
Thanks (all two of you) for participating!
3 comments:
oh come one- we all know that a tie is just an excuse for... um... well, you know what it's an excuse for, so i don't need to write it, right? lol... anyway, personally, I think i should have won. don't you agree, i mean, my entry was the best, hands down... what do you mean i didn't enter anything?!!?!?!?!? just scroll down the page, and... *gasp* WHERE DID IT GO!?!?! SOMEONE STOLE MY ENTRY!!!
hmmm... must make a "Wanted" sign... get a reward... posters... all over the world... big laser guns... a LOT of spearmint gum...
okay- time to find my entry!! and i have a plan, so Entry-stealer, whoever you are, and wherever you may be: fear The Basha... *dramatic music*
Hmm... yes, let's just declare Basha, the girl who DIDN'T enter her essence thing, the winner. And Ghosty stole it. Duh. He's been going through a juvenile stage. Stealing anything shiny. We'll have to talk to him about that....
I'm not sure I want to know what you are going to do with that spear mint gum.
Oh, and Ghosty fears no one! (he told me to say that) (but if you are wondering, he's hiding in my closet right now, gulping down coffee. hehe, serves him right)
why thank you... i knew i'd get what i deserved!! *holds up non-existent ribbon proudly*
I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WAS GHOSTY!!! when I get my hands on that little ghost... *hears sqeak of fear from closet*, ha- and he said he didn't fear anyone...
is that a tail i see in my closet? hmmm.... when did Ghosty grow a tail?! i wonder what else he's hiding!!!
it's so sad... how... they- they, THEY JUST GROW UP SO FAST!!! *sobs*
we really DO need to talk to him about the whole stealing thing... wait! how did you know my entry was shiny?!?!!?!? you must be in on it too!!! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!! who can i trust!??... :P
Post a Comment