Hey everyone! Shochker of shockers! y'all thought i had no internet and here i am haunting the web. Yeah so we have internet. really.slow. internet. but it's here, and it blocks everything but when i tried this it worked!!! eep! So much to say... so i know no one ever really reads this but I wanna say hi to all of you guys. Every single ritsser and alumni. HELLO!!!! the keyboards here are kinda different so i'm having a hard time typing, but we'll hope this comes out clear. So here's my address for thos of you who HAVEN'T WRITTEN!!! I'll assu,e it's because of lack of resources. So tear a paper out a notebook, use that pencil you're chewing on, find an envelope lying around, go to the post office and buy a stamp for international and write this address on the fron - RifkyMoskowitz c/o Beis Chaya Rochel (next line) 138 Coatsworth rd. (nl) Gateshead, Tyne and Wear (nl) NE8 4LL. then on the bottom write England in big letters. that's all there is to it. I ahve a bunch of phone numbers, but they're all international an in the dorm and messed up so just write to me!!!!! DO IT NOW!!! Anyway, I don't have much t say, any questons can be submitted in letter form! Miss you all, love ya all, Gamar Chasima Tova. Gut Yom Tov, and all the best. BIG HEART -Rifky
p.s. wooooooooooo - that is what ghosts say isn't it? (I can hear Adina protesting from here :P)
2 comments:
In what way are the keyboards different?
And I do not chew my pencils.
the @ sign is where the shift would be and the 2 is a " instead of @. so any " i had t make took me a while.
suuuuure you dont
Post a Comment