Sunday, December 6, 2009

Baltimore Says Hello

Hello, guys! I'm on my uncle's/aunt's/cousins' computer with lots of time on my hands. Actually, I really have homework and studying to do, but truthfully? Not interested.

So believe it or not, there's snow here. Yep, on Shabbos Baltimore got snow! It's mostly melted now, but it was a good few inches! I wish we had that in Cincinnati.

I was surfing the web and I came across this pathetic question on Yahoo! Answers:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081017033951AAqXE9s

Dear G-d, what is happening to our world?

Another thing I've been doing on this computer: Millsberry. Remember Millsberry? It turns out my nine-year-old cousin hangs out there all the time, and she asked to see my person. One thing led to another, and I ended up having a lot of fun with my Millsberry person. Can you believe it?

I know. I can't either.

Bye.

4 comments:

Addy said...

OOOH! SNOW! I want snow! (was it pink XP)

That.... that's just sad.... MY EYES! I CAN'T UNSEE THAT STUPIDITY!!!!!!!! Stupid Twihard fans will BURN for this! BURN I SAY!

Ha! Millsberry! I forgot all about that! We used to be so obsessed though. It's funny to think that even though we outgrew it, there are still younger kids out there that play it :D

Addy said...

OOOH! SNOW! I want snow! (was it pink XP)

That.... that's just sad.... MY EYES! I CAN'T UNSEE THAT STUPIDITY!!!!!!!! Stupid Twihard fans will BURN for this! BURN I SAY!

Ha! Millsberry! I forgot all about that! We used to be so obsessed though. It's funny to think that even though we outgrew it, there are still younger kids out there that play it :D

basha said...

wow... i feel old. seriously, i do.
anyway, i doubt the snow was pink- only my world is cool enough for pink snow :P
and may i just ask HOW you found that question? ooh... do you secretly Google edward?!?!? IT'S A CONSPIRACY!... i don't know WHY it's a conspiracy exactly, but it is. end of story.
oh, and i had no idea that you were in Baltimore! how is it?

Pest said...

oh my. i agree- what is this world coming to. really. it is actually sad. even for ppl who like twilight. ok wtvr. also, who is total freak?? im sorry i never remember who anyone is. forgive me please! miss y'all.