Thursday, January 7, 2010

So, Adina just told me that this blog is dead and that's absolutely unforgiveable. Sooooo, even though I never do anything on this blog I decided to post. AGAIN! Wow, I'm really impressed with myself. Two posts. Of course, nobody is going to look at it so technically I can write whatever I want.

!#$%&*

There, I had a huge urge to do that!

26 DAYS TILL LOST STARTS!!!!!!

3 comments:

Addy said...

Yey Hudi for posting something! (wow, two posts! AMAZING! *claps hands*)

and #$(*^# back at chya :p

NOOO! (hides from the horror called Lost)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I'm so proud of you Hudi *tears* I never thought this day would come! And you are correct, this blog has become a ghost town, we need to fix that. As founder of this blog, I feel partially to blame. So, I'm ordering everyone to get on the blog and do something about it! Mwhahaha. Alright, enough of that. Can't wait till the blog is full of fun comments again!

P.S. Yay LOST!!! sooo close....

Pest said...

you know why its a ghost town...