YES! Lost IS stupid!Miss ya to darling ;D
RIFKY!!!! call me.. and i miss e/o and lost is not yet stupid in my world..
Haha, we HAVE missed you saying that! I miss you too and LOST is not stupid in my world yet either (completely agrees with Esther).
Yeah, Rifky, I did NOT miss you saying that! And just for your info: Jacob Rox! More than Lucifer! So HA! Oh, and I know what happens in SN and you don't na na na na na!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YES! Lost IS stupid!
Miss ya to darling ;D
RIFKY!!!! call me.. and i miss e/o and lost is not yet stupid in my world..
Haha, we HAVE missed you saying that! I miss you too and LOST is not stupid in my world yet either (completely agrees with Esther).
Yeah, Rifky, I did NOT miss you saying that! And just for your info: Jacob Rox! More than Lucifer! So HA! Oh, and I know what happens in SN and you don't na na na na na!
Post a Comment