i miss inside jokes with friends!
Aww, we miss inside jokes with you too, Esther!! Oh, and I know this inside joke! Yay! I do feel like tacos....
ur making me feel even worse!!!!!
and by the way, while im commenting... could someone let me know what is happening with the seniors plans for next yr...?? im so curious! ( except 4 those of them whove kindof told me)
OMG!!! I never noticed this! Yay! I'm in on a joke! Mood: apathetic!
Adina, you wrote "tocos".My life is a downward spiral....
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i miss inside jokes with friends!
Aww, we miss inside jokes with you too, Esther!! Oh, and I know this inside joke! Yay! I do feel like tacos....
ur making me feel even worse!!!!!
and by the way, while im commenting... could someone let me know what is happening with the seniors plans for next yr...?? im so curious! ( except 4 those of them whove kindof told me)
OMG!!! I never noticed this! Yay! I'm in on a joke! Mood: apathetic!
Adina, you wrote "tocos".
My life is a downward spiral....
Post a Comment