YAY! We've just hit 1000 hits! Ahhhhh!!!! I got a bit impatient so ended up refreshing the screen about 15 times. Let's not tell anyone about that, shall we? Anyways, I would like to thank the academy....NO! I would like to thank the MEMBERS OF THIS BLOG! Woohoo!!!!! Thanks for making this blog special and extra fun. Everyone gets a virtual cupcake (even Shifra, their Vanilla)! All the yummy look, none of the calories. Wait, no! I WANT THAT CUPCAKE!!! GIVE IT TO ME! Sorry about that, got lost in the moment. Anyway, Thanks again everybody!
4 comments:
Cupcakes? WHERE???? Oh, there they are... ahem, right, I saw them... I did, really...
But- YAY!! WE REACHED 1000 (and seven)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awwwwwwwww thanks, you got ones I could eat, now we have to go for a new goal of 2000 @ which point we'll have another excuse to party!!!!
Sorry, but I lost oyu at the word cupcakes. THey look soooo good! nto fair....
Uh, shifra... I hate to break it to you, but they're NOT REAL, so you can't exactly eat them... did I just shatter the dreams of a young girl? Yay- mission accomplished!! (just joking- don't worry... and yes shifa, I do remember that you're older than me, but that doesn't mean you're not a "young girl"...)
Post a Comment