well it's ben awhile since ppl. have said anything(atleast anyone other that me or rifky) and no one coments or anything anymore so thought I'd just say hi, HI, that's all and bthw Michele it's at like 900 s/t now better start party planning:)
hihihihihihihihi!! HI! btw shif, I did comment (look two posts down), so there, ha... haha... hahaha... hah- this is getting really annoying, isn't it? Anyway, congratulations juniors on being DONE WITH HISTORY FOR THIS YEAR!!!! Wish we were too... LESS THAN FORTY HITS UNTIL 1000!!! (quite a bit of capitals in this comment, aren't there?) This is NOT directed at anyone here, but... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! Okay, that said, I'll go and study for history. (why? really, why do we need to have a history test tommorow? Couldn't it be Algebra or something- see that's how desperate I am- but no, it HAS to be history of all things, right at the time when my dear sister is telling me that SHE IS DONE WITH HISTORY! WHY? Are you detecting bitterness?) See, can't you tell I'm studying? Ahem, studying... oh right... what is that exactly?
20 hits to go guys!! Esther is here and she says "Hi, I am commenting as well. however, I do not feel like going thru the extenperanious process of signing in. so hi." I second that...except I'm already signed in....wtvr... do you even know what extenperanious means? "not really, and it s exTEMPeranious, to you." fine "fine." do you believe in ghosts?
4 comments:
I'm commenting and I would like to say hi as well!!
HI!!!!
Ya, I'm excited! Can't believe it's almost 1000 hits! It won't be anything special though, just a special shout out...
hihihihihihihihi!! HI! btw shif, I did comment (look two posts down), so there, ha... haha... hahaha... hah- this is getting really annoying, isn't it? Anyway, congratulations juniors on being DONE WITH HISTORY FOR THIS YEAR!!!! Wish we were too...
LESS THAN FORTY HITS UNTIL 1000!!! (quite a bit of capitals in this comment, aren't there?)
This is NOT directed at anyone here, but... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
Okay, that said, I'll go and study for history. (why? really, why do we need to have a history test tommorow? Couldn't it be Algebra or something- see that's how desperate I am- but no, it HAS to be history of all things, right at the time when my dear sister is telling me that SHE IS DONE WITH HISTORY! WHY? Are you detecting bitterness?)
See, can't you tell I'm studying? Ahem, studying... oh right... what is that exactly?
20 hits to go guys!!
Esther is here and she says "Hi, I am commenting as well. however, I do not feel like going thru the extenperanious process of signing in. so hi."
I second that...except I'm already signed in....wtvr...
do you even know what extenperanious means?
"not really, and it
s exTEMPeranious, to you."
fine
"fine."
do you believe in ghosts?
Post a Comment