I felt like following up on the "procrastination quotes" thing, so here are a bunch of my favorite procrastination quotes (yes, I do have favorite procrastination quotes... you mean you don't?)
1.) "You know you're lazy when it takes too much effort to procrastinate."
2.) "Procrastinators unite... Tommorow..."
3.) Umm... I can't think of a third one, but it feels like there always has to be a number three in lists (you know how it's "one, two, three, _______" ? Why isn't it "one, two, three, four, ect., ______"? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME?!?!?!?!) Since I can't think of a third one (as I've explained above), someone else gets to write it for me (how's that for procrastinating? Actually, I think it's just laziness, but too bad...).
Well, this whole post is just a procrastination, so... good bye.
1 comment:
in answer to your question, 3 is sucha unified number...oh wait. one thing is always the odd one out in threes. huh... three's a crowd, three's company. interesting. now I'm baffled and miffed! anyway, another procrastinating quote (ironic how long the word procrastinating is, and how much effort it takes to spell or say it...evil english strikes gain) could be:
1) AP - advanced procrastination
2)I can't wait to procrastinate
3) you know you're a geek when procrastination doesn't affect your grades
4) procrastinators; the leaders of tomorrow
5)procrastination; the one thing on my to-do list that I always get done
6)it may look like I'm doing nothing, but on a cellular level, I'm really quite busy
7)just remember, what you put off today, you don't have to do today
8) hard work never killed anybody but hy risk it?
9)the sooner you get behind, the more time you'll have to catch up
10)I'll support procrastination ... tomorrow.
yeah, I think 10 is a decent number.
and just remember what the true definition of procrastination is, never finish anyth
Post a Comment