Cool, I'm the first freshman (of this year of course) to post on the Ritss blog!
So HI EVERYONE!
Anyway, before I go off into a long random rant, Rabbi High told us we should "spread the word about the CR's blog" So if everyone can take a moments to go to: controlroomkidnapper.blogspot.com you'll see one of the weirdest blogs I've yet to come across (not that I've actually seen many blogs since I'm not really a blogger...)
Anyway, what am I supposed to talk about here? School? G.O? Randomness? FCMs! SPELUNKING?! (haha, basha, you saw that coming.)
Um.....................
I got nothing to say.
Really....
So, I guess this is how I'll end my post! I've said a total of one important thing! GO ME! Yeah, see you all in school!
P.S. I. WAS. THE. FIRST. FRESHMAN. TO. POST! I deserve a prize or something lol. jk.
4 comments:
YAY YOU!!!!!! first freshman! and yes- i did see that coming... SPELUNKING PLUATS WITH SCELTS BEING YOBENDSMAUG!!! HA! it's so much fun saying things no one else understands!! go nonsense!!! anyway- good job!- you do get a prize... um... something... eventually... OH! you get the happiness of posting as your prize!! i'm (not) jealous!!!
COOL BLOG! Some of this inside joke jargon language doesn't make much sense to me, but at least the RITSSers probably understand it. What's strange is the spelling of that rabbi's name that the new freshy mentioned; I thought it had an "e" somewhere in it........
Marcella told me she's LOST somewhere in the classroom. Let's see if anyone can find her!
Post a Comment