Thursday, September 11, 2008

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

YOU'RE RIGHT!! YOU'RE ACTUALLY RIGHT!!! AND I'M ADMITTING IT!!! (slaps forehead) WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO? SINCE WHEN DO I AGREE WITH SHIFRA? HMMM? That's it people (if anyone still reads this)- time to start posting and commenting so i don't have to admit she's right any longer! HELP ME RETURN THE WORLD TO ITS NATURAL ORDER!!!! THAT'S RIGHT- YOU. HELP. NOW. got it? good. i remember the good old days... days of posting... and commenting... and polls... (sigh) where did those times go? well... there actually is an excuse for this piece of randomness (for once). two words: car. trip. yeah, you get it now, don't you? i'm so tired, and i HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO MAKE UP!!!! and since most people don't read this anymore- i can rant all i want about absolutely nothing!!! YAY!!!!!! so... I'm just going to write, and write, and write, and write, and write, and write, and- okaaayyyy, time to stop now. hmmm... I think I'm going to write about stripes. If you see blue and white stripes, what do you normally think: that it's white with blue stripes, or blue with white stripes? Or just plain "striped" (that is NOT an acceptable answer to all you people who chose option three. You hear me? NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! {continues in high-pitched shrill voice} WE WON'T STAND FOR IT HERE!!! OUT, OUT, ALL YOU... YOU... JUST GET OUT!!!!) Is a zebra black with white stripes, or white with black stripes? And if you think it's black with white stripes, why isn't it white with black stripes? And when does something stop being a "stripe", and turn into a "band" or a "strip"? And why am I bothering people with ridiculous questions about stripes???? WHO CARES?!?!?! ahem... that's it...

5 comments:

shifra said...

your a nut!

basha said...

i'll take that as a compliment, thank you very much...

blah blah said...

COMMENTING!

blah blah said...

I had to do that first to clarify, that I still exist. as to your question, Basha, people stopped posting and commenting because ... *gasp*.. they forgot about the blog. NOW! it is up to YOU! Basha, as Chesed head, you have a responsibility, no, an obligation to remind people of the blog. go forth and spread it's message. so yeah. now to the second question, when I see stripes usually the first thing I think is, "why is that man wearing a pink and orange striped suit?" the next thing is usually "those stripes are both the same size, so I will have to say it is orange and pink striped, because the orange is what caught my attention first." HOWEVER! if the stripes are in fact even slightly varrying in size, the smaller one is the striped on the larger one. Such as if a woman passes by with a bag that has large green strips, and thin red ones than you must assume she bought the bag at a christmas sale AND that it is green with red stripes. third question, strips are only applicable if you can see both their ends. liiiike... umm.... I can't really give an example to that. i'd have to show you a visual. if you need one, ask me. fourth question was about another word like stripes... umm... what was it? shoot, now I have to go check! OH! it was a band, and it was actually asked before the strip one. oh well. well something is called a band only if it can play well.... badum bum! no i think a bannd is only used in reference to one stripe. i've never heard anyone say, "red with blue bands" that's weird. so one band, many stripes, unless then ends are visible, then it's strips. you got it?

basha said...

got it. and WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH CHESSED?!?!?! aside that it lets us (well, the three people who actually read this...) um... express ourselves!! YES! - THAT'S IT!!! it let's us express ourselves virtually, and that's a chessed because... why exactly is that a chessed?
well, thank you for your answers, and i hope you're not commenting about my lovely bag with large green stripes and thin red ones that i DID NOT in fact get at a christmas sale... it's very sensitive about things like that- i can't even say "C" words around it w/o it bursting into tears... my crocs and it get into HUGE fights over "c" things. (sigh) a day in my life... NO!! DON'T YOU DARE GRAB HIS CHAINS!!!!! (THAT sounded weird...) HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU- JUST LEAVE EACH OTHER ALONE!!!!! SHEESH!!
(sigh... again) teenagers these days... even worse than virtual hamsters... why we even put up with them...