Sunday, September 21, 2008

P words

Petunia, power, polls, pool, pollen, potato, portable, plush, pick, pinky, putanesca, punish, puny, polite, pickles, pond, pathetic, polaroid, pressing, pathways, picolo, peace, playbook, plug, player, pliable, port, pork, ponder, paint, pal, poignant, poem, passes, paleontologist, psychic, psychologist, physical, pressurized, prized, prison, prime, pyre, pile, pill, pit, pint, poor, pog, pangs, ping, pipsqueak, procrastination, positive, poke!
why did I do this, you ask? because it's a segway. into what? well that's easy, into this:
“I love you” in 10 different languages:
Spanish - Te quiero / Te amoGreek - S'agapoLatin - Te amo / Vos amoMaltese - InhobbokIrish - Taim i' ngra leatItalian - Ti amoGerman - Ich liebe dichGaelic - Ta gra agam ortFrench - Je t'aimeBulgarian – Obicham te

and you all know that's relevant to what I was talking about before. This also has to do with the new fall fashions, apparently black is the new green which was the old new pink which took over for blue when it had to eb the old white because white was being the new blac, which is all the rage on scarves and hair accessories.
confused? not yet, but thanks for asking.
here today, gone tomorrow.
yesterday is the one we really have to worry about because it comes back and scares us when we least expect it.
then there's always Tuesday, that one just makes me suspicious.
have you ever seen a crayon with a beard? well, that's just weird.
weird would be my middle name, if I ahd one which I don't therefore I can say anything would be my middle name if I had one, because I don't, so you'd never know if I was lying or not.
strange huh?
Rifky Anything Moskowitz, has a nice ring to it.
Unless of course you're Algerian.
The moral of the story is:
always use a hairbrush and never talk to muffin trees.
you'll thank me one day for that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, that was the strangest thing I have ever read...I was cracking up! Especially the muffin tree part!

basha said...

i agree with michelle, and reading that was the most confusing thing i've ever read!! which is exactly why it was so hilarious! i actually have seen a crayon with a beard- he, of course, would deny that he ever had hair sprouting from his waxy face... or he would, if he wasn't a puddle of melted wax spread on a piece of cardboard in my living room... and black has always been the new black for me... or maybe it was always the old black- since it never changes...
Tuesday scares you? i've always thought Wednesday was the most frightening of all. (shudder) all that "wedns"- ness, if you know what i mean... horrible...
anyway- this was all leading somewhere... oh right! ridiculously funny post!!!!

blah blah said...

*bows* thank you! thank you!

Addy said...

Wow rifky! That's the kind of advice that will really keep me going in life. You know, when I wake up in the morning and try to drag myself out of bed, I'll just remember to always use a hairbrush and never talk to muffin trees! Thank you! We all appreciate your brilliant words of wisdom!
Now, if I could only figure out why Tuesday was so scary...