Hey, don't even know why I'M the one posting this, but everyone remember, walk-a-thon sunday! Yes, you did hear right! You, my friends, are the lucky winners of this oh so great prize! You can bring your iPod, your cd players, your mini dvd players, your books, your grandma for all I care, JUST COME!
Wow, that was weird. Then again, I usually am weird. Haha, seems like many people on this blog are (coughcougBASHAANDRIFKYcoughcough) I mean, never talk to a muffin tree? WHAT? WHAT? Am I the only confused one here? Oh... apparently I am.
So...... I think I'll just go drift off into the happy place I call "my messed-up crazy more-insane-then-any-of-your world!" It's a very nice place, filled with chocolate and bunnies... wait a second... OH NO! THE BUNNIES HAVE REVOLTED! THEY TAKEN OVER MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAAAAAAAVVVVEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Raise your hand if you think I'm crazy (all hands go up) oh good, just checking.
Anyway, have a great shabbos everyone, remember; purple bunnies are evil and will hunt you down if you call them cute... I'm serious...
Also, WALK-A-THON SUNDAY!EVERYONE BETTER SHOW UP OR I'LL SEND THE BUNNIES AFTER YOU!
1 comment:
HEY!?!?! WHO ARE YOU CALLING WEIRD?!?!?! me?- COOL!! thanks for the compliment, and an even bigger thanks for reminding everyone about the walk-a-thon!!!!!!!
and just fyi- green and turquoise spotted bunnies are the worst. you don't even want to know what they'll do to you if you say the dreaded three-letter word... (looks around, and whispers "F...C...- AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" EVIL MOB OF GREEN AND TURQUOISE SPOTTED BUNNIES!!!! HHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!) well, maybe you do, but i certainly didn't... unfortunately, i had no choice in the matter.
btw., always listen to advice: i didn't, and the horrible muffin tree held me hostage... i was just trying to make polite conversation! sheesh... why can't they understand?...
-fleeing from the angry mob of bunnies...
Post a Comment