So, I was bored (big surprise there) and decided to make this. Is it accurate? Yeah right! But it's still fun to take!
So, I present to you, the quiz...
WHAT KINDA RITSS GIRL ARE YOU?
Ready? Alrighty then. Keep count of what letter you choose so you can see your results at the end.
1) Lunch break is for......
a)Um, eating , duh.
b)Cheering and talking! Woohoo!
c)Finishing all my homework and studying for that test I forgot all about! Or talking.
d)Just chillaxing with my friends and 'attempting' to eat in between.
e) We have a lunch break?
2) The office...
a) Is an office. That's all.
b) is for SHOPPING! On the computer of course.
c) FOOD! Cool!
d) a place to talk to friends and relax.
e) We have an office??
3) Grades...
a) I want A's but I can live with not failing.
b) NEED A'S! MUST STUDY!!!! STAY UP ALL NIGHT! NEED THAT A!
c) Fine with A's or B's, hoping not to get C's or D's.
d) Whatever as long as I don't fail.
e) We're given grades!?!?!!
4) Spanish Class...
a) Just another class to survive.
b) Time to talk randomly to Doctora!
c) A more fun class, but still a class.
d) It's okay. I don't hate it or anything though.
e) WE HAVE SPANISH CLASS?????
5) G.O....
a) Err, it's okay. I like it, I mean.
b)WOOHOO! LET'S CHEER! FUN FUN FUN! TAKE PICTURES OF US!
c) Cool, G.O is great (you know, when they do stuff)
d) Sure.... G.O, right, cool.
e) No, seriously, WE HAVE G.O???
6) Chesed...
a) I go along with them when I want.
b) YEY! CHESED! MORE TIME TO CHEER OUR HEADS OFF! AND TAKE MORE PIX!
c) Chesed's fun most of the time!
d)Sure, Chesed, right (as long as I do what they want, Basha & Leah won't hunt me down)
e) Wait, we also have chesed? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN???
7) Rabbi D...
a) He's my principal. That's it.
b) RABBI D! CAN WE GO TO A CONVENTION! AND DO THIS! AND HAVE THAT! YEY!
c) Nice enough to talk to, but still my principal.
d) Err.... no comment for fear of it being used against me.
e) Rabbi D is our principal? Really?
8)The piano...
a) is a piano. So whatever.
b) Let's play every single song we know and drive everyone nuts!
c) Fun to listen to when the person plays a nice song.
d) GETS ON MY NERVES!
e) What kinda high school has a piano!? When did we even get it???
9) Cheering...
a) Sure, go ahead and cheer, I don't care.
b) WE LOVE CHEERING, YES WE DO, WE LOVE CHEERING HOW 'BOUT YOU!
c).... getting on my nerves a little.
d) Brain... malfunctioning.... make them stop! PLEASE MAKE THE HORROR STOP!
e) We have people in the school who cheer? Really?
10) Snack Machine...
a) It's just there. I don't pay attention to it unless I'm starving.
b) Hmm.... what to buy, what to buy? Oh I know, let's just go to UDF instead!
c) CHOCOLATE!
d) Hungry.... so I'll buy something... maybe... eventually...
e) WHEN DID WE GET A SNACK MACHINE!?!?!?!
Alright, so you have all the letters down? Check which letter you have down the most. Now, the results.
If you got mostly a's...
Then you probably don't care so much about the fun stuff apposed to the school work. You go with flow, and accept whatever. But you're more focused on school then say G.O or chesed. Though that may not always be a bad thing, maybe you should give the fun things a chance. They are, after all, their for our amusement.
If you got mostly b's...
Are you a Sophomore? Come on, be truthful. You cheer, you're excited about everything, and you try to get perfect grades. You LIKE school (never thought I'd say that) and you're happily ready to have a fun four years, filled with... well, fun. You're really into the fun, but still into the school part. But you ever said that the school part can't be fun? I'm sure you guys find a way to make it so.
If you got mostly c's...
So, you probably are half and half. You know that this IS high school after all, but your perfectly fine with enjoying the all the fun activities. You try hard to get good grades, but you don't freak out if they aren't exactly to your expectations. And you enjoy the activities when they're things you like and bear them when they're things that you don't like.
If you got mostly d's...
Then you're cool with whatever. Literally. You're grades are fine most likely, and you just go along with the activities. You still have fun, but you're much more easy going then others. Things do start to get on your nerves (like all the cheering going on) and you wish the cheerers would shut up for once, but there's really nothing you can do about it so you live. But even though you don't cheer, you still have fun being random and crazy in school.
If you got mostly e's...
.....Do you even go to Ritss? Seriously? Do you? If you do, then how did you get mostly e's?... No, really? Do you go to Ritss????
Okay, so like I said, this quiz is really really inaccurate and totally just for fun. If I offended anyone, sorry, I didn't mean to. Hope you had a fun five minutes wasted from your life that you can never get back! Anyway, see you all in school!
(This quiz was NOT made by a certain freshman and she does NOT claim any credit for it. So if you want to chase after someone with torches and pitchforks because you're mad, do NOT come after her. That is all.)
10 comments:
HA!!! this quiz was hilarious!! i think we should print it out and make everyone take it!!!!!! why are there so many exclamation points in this comment? actually, i don't want to hear the answer... "NOT LISTENING!!! TRALALALALA- I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!"
i'm sure you can guess what my answers were- if you cant, then you're fired . from what?- i don't know... but you will be!!!! of course, this is all irrelevant b/c you know what i got... right!? RIGHT?!?! good. did this last paragraph make any sense, or am i the only one who thinks what i say is absolutely nonsensical?... wait- i don't want to know the answer to that either...
anyway, summary of this ridiculous comment: loved the choices... and questions... and that the whole thing really kind of accurate (i mean, come on- the sophomore thing? well... i guess i shouldn't be the one to talk... i got almost completely "d"'s, but it is so true!!!!)
have an excellent rest-of-sukkos!!!
Same here Basha, I'm mostly D's. A couple A's, maybe a C in there. Love this quiz Adina!!!!
Whoops, just realized I wrote Adina, what I MEANT to write was...um....Spelunking Monkeys! Ha, I said it! Not Pluotes!
HOW DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT THE SPELUNKING PLUOTS WITH SCELTS BEING YOBENDSMAUG?!?!?!?!?!?!?! and i wonder if anyone actually got "e"'s- that would be really funny... or maybe not...
SHE DOESN'T! She keeps thinking it's spelunking monkeys and everytime she says it I scream 'NOT MONKEYS! PLUOTS!'
And thanks Michelle for blowing my cover! I have to go hid in the closet until the mob leaves now!
(btw, glad you liked the quiz. I knew what you would get Basha. Duh)
I didn't get mostly anything just a combination of everything besides a's
also I didn't get b's
so I guess that would be mostly c's d's and e's
so I guess that would be mostly c's d's and e's
Post a Comment