Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wednesday is loooooooming ahead

WEEKLY NEWS UDPATE

Well, we have an exciting week in front of us. Let's start.

MONDAY
I don't know about you, but I personally hate Mondays. I spend most of the day wishing I were still in bed. But, if you need something to look forward to, then you'll all be excited for Rabbi D's lessons. Get used to them since he's going to be teaching for a while (I even hear there's going to be a test!)

TUESDAY
Tuesday, oh Tuesday. I got nothing. You can look forward to school ending that day.

WEDNESDAY
So, does anyone know what this Wednesday is? If you said PSAT's you are absolutely... CORRECT! Ah, the horrors of PSATs. Let as all cower in fear (or, at least I'll be cowering. I mean, y'all know what it's like. This is all new for me)
In other news, Wednesday also marks the end of our Inisbrook sale (hmm, that's spelled wrong for sure) So be sure to have those in by wed. and all your information filled out on the computer!

THURSDAY
Once again, I got nothing. Maybe (let's all daven extra hard for this) sweatshirts will come in. But I heard that's going to be the next week over.

FRIDAY
Well, if you've made it this far into the week, congratulations! Now you can look forward to a great weekend of relaxing!

That's the end of this NEWS UPDATE. See you in school!

3 comments:

basha said...

great... a test... joy (yawn)... yup- mondays are tiring, that's for sure. YOU LEFT OUT ONE... NO, TWO! EXTREMELY IMPORTANT EVENTS ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!! firstly, as much as adina hates to admit it- IT;S HER BIRTHDAY!!!!!! and SECONDLY- it's bracha's hebrew birthday!!!!!!!!! let's welcome them into the museum... yup, that's us- ancient... antique... are we prehistoric yet?
um... yeah- please ignore the absolute strangeness of this, but it's monday, so just accept it, blink a few times, and move on with your life... got it? good. ;P

Addy said...

(glares at Basha) I'M. IN. DENIAL! (mumbles 'I'm not turning 15, I'm not turning 15.' lol, I'm talking to myself? maybe you should call the buff guys in white. Wait...
DON'T CALL THEM! I'M NOT CRAZY! oh, yes I am! See, I'm debating with myself! I must be crazy! NO I'M NOT!... wow, I know how nikki feels now, lol.

shifra said...

last time mrs. D. had a baby we took a test w/ R' D. but it didn't count in the average so it doesn't really matte