Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's a conspiracy!

Has anyone realized that it's been getting really dark, really early? Well, I now have a theory:

SOMEONE IS CONSPIRING TO EXTEND SCHOOL DAYS BY FOUR HOURS! They 'claim' it's just that the sun sets early, but we all know that's a lie!

We should petition that school should start at 11:30 and end at 12:00! I think that's very fair. Anyone agree?

Err.... apparently not... oh well...

(I wish this was real, but unfortunately it ain't. So get over it. Well, I'm going to go base diving now before I continue ranting. Kudos to anyone who knows what Base Diving is ~besides Basha, she doesn't count~ and just so you know, I WISH i could go base diving, but I can't. It's sad really.... okay, I need some coffee...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It IS a conspiracy!!!! I just never realized it before.

blah blah said...

hmm. suspicious!!!

basha said...

base. diving. is. evil!! (well not really, but when a, ahem, certain individual who shall remain nameless, decides that she- i mean they REALLY want to go base diving, you just can't help but call it evil! :P {at least I can't...}sorry she-who-will-not-be-named!!)
YOU'RE RIGHT!!! IT IS A CONSPIRACY!!!! WHO'S BEHIND IT?!?! angela petrelli? jk. well, whoever it is- WE WILL FIND THEM!!!
oh... it's not real? aww- there you went and got my hopes up for nothing...
and, for the thousandth time- "coffee is not the answer..." -Confucius (no- that is NOT a real quote from him for all you people who don't know that they didn't have coffee in china in the, um... whatever century Confucius lived in. I just say "-Confucius" when i feel like making something into a quote... if you don't approve, take it up with the management)