Well, it seems to be a historic day in American history. The polls closed, the votes were counted, and the results have arrived.
Unfortunately, it may not have been the man we were hoping for.
Yes, that right all. Nobama somehow managed to win. I personally, along with a couple of others here, were going for MCain and are disappointed to not see him up there making an acceptance speech last night. (Unless you're a Obama supporter, then I bet you're cheering your head off as you read this.)
Four years with Obama as president...
Anyone know where I can buy a cheep plane ticket from?
(Hmm, all I can add to this is that there's going to be some very interesting conversations in school today. Oh, and it's picture day! Try not to scowl at the camera too much)
1 comment:
aww... but i was planning to be one of those glaring portraits on the wall- you know- the ones you feel are watching you as you skip class... cough, i mean... um... you didn't hear that...
and it seriously is sad that obama is elected- sorry all you supporters (although i don't think dr. rice reads this...) when you find a ticket adina- tell me. OH!!! let's go on an ireland/england tour!!!! and come back with accents!!! ;P
Post a Comment