Well, since no one has posted since last week, I guess it falls on my to write something interesting.
So here I go: SOMETHING INTERESTING.
... Okay, even I have to admit that was pathetically corny. But corn's good! Yummy juicy yellow corn! That grows from the ground! (slaps head) Well duh, were else are they supposed to grow from? The sky? (... grins as thinks) Right! Corn grows from the sky! We pick it off clouds! OOHH! Look at the cloud! It looks like a bunny!
It's official. I have the attention span of a second grader.
I should probably go do my homework... OH! The bunny cloud's returned! I'm going to go chase it! BUNNY CLOUD!!!!!!!!!
(The person who was writing this blog post has run off to chase rabbit shaped clouds. It's possible said person shall not be in school until she catches said cloud. Please enjoy this recording in her place ~repeats recording~)
2 comments:
it's like a recording on a loop...it says... Dean Winchester shall give us the girl by midnight.... or we will throw him back to .... heehee
bunny clouds? hmmm... interesting... and I STILL HAVEN'T WATCHED THEM YET- SO.... arrrgggg....... hmpf- i don't have to make sense, do i? i don't? ha- knew it. so... "we're all going to die..."- Daphne. DAPHNE AND MATT!!! AND SYLAR AND ELLE!!! they. are. so. CUTE!!!!!!! random rant... haha- that's funny, they both begin with "r"'s!! HA!! okay... i'm not sure why that's funny, but... yeah... i'm tired, and it's only 7:00, time to go... buh bye now! i can't believe i just said that... (shudder) you're definitely allowed to disown me now- not that you ever actually OWNED me, but... oh nevermind... good bye.
Post a Comment