Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've done it!

I have been meaning to do this for so long, and guess what? I finally did! I finally got my heart altered! Yay!

The doctor says I have to keep it in for a few weeks, so I have some time to wait before I can take advantage of my newly altered heart.

Can't wait!!!

4 comments:

basha said...

i thought we already had this argument!!!!! i can't wear my heart on my sleeve, because it's too messy... and you told me that it's not, and there's pages of further conversation on that intriguing topic.... BUT! what we (or i, actually- it was MY side of the argument after all...) concluded, was that it's NOT POSSIBLE to alter your heart... so how'd you manage to do it?

blah blah said...

well I wear my hear safety-pinned ot my backpack! so there, now THAT is messy but it's the only way to ensure it doesn't break.

basha said...

really? i thought it would e much more breakable on a backpack than on a sleeve... interesting. and bracha- you never told me how you altered it!!!!

Bracha said...

I told you, these days surgeons can do just about anything, which includes heart alteration! I simply went to the hospital and asked for a surgery to get my heart altered. It cost a lot of money, yes...but the amount is PERSONAL. (Ha ha, Basha!)