Tuesday, January 6, 2009

POST!!!
boing boing boing
bounce bounce bounce!

you know the wonderful thing about tiggers??

TIGGERS A WONDERFUL THING!their tops are made out of rubbertheir bottoms are made out of string\they bounce and flounce and bounce and flouncethey're fun fun fun fun funaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandthe most wonderful thing about tiggers?

I'm the only one, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, i'm the only one! (well not me, but Tigger is)

so...... yeah, posting. Comment!

comment nooooooow!

do it! do it! DO IT! NIKE!!

you know you want tooooo....comment! .... CASTIEL! ..... 9 days!!

MWAH! easy fast tomorrow!

4 comments:

basha said...

I'M COMMENTING!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!
YAY FOR POSTING!!! (and tiggers!) BOING!! AND GOING!!!! AND DOING!!!! (well, that should technically be "go-ing", and "do-ing", IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!! and neither do i... :P)
oh! i have a question!! (but do you have the answers?... ,':o . that should have been in a "haunted-house voice", but that doesn't really work in a comment... isn't that too bad? you'll just have to use your imagination then...) so, back to my question- if tigger is the only one, then why does he ask "do you know the most wonderful thing about tiggerS"? there's only one of him! so why is it plural? hmmmm?
okay- Castiel (and dean- who's hanging!)!!!! i'm dreading thursday...
fasting... fun fun... not really, but thanks for the thought!! everyone have an easy fast TODAY!! (and any other time you'll be fasting (; )
oh, and i thought we established this- you ARE the only one... not the only tigger, but the only rifky, got it? :P i have to remember to take down the posters i put all over the world... *writes furiously on schedule* haha- my schedule, don't you all love it? i do...

blah blah said...

yay for comments and posting!!in answer to your question .... 43 *runs away in a puff of smoke*
honestly? I have no clue...weird....exactly 2400 hourse from today (perfect SAT score) I WILL BE WATCHING SUPERNATURAL!!! weehheee....IYH of course.
i love your schedule....

basha said...

I LOVE MY SCHEDULE TOO!!!!! i notice two fixations your mind has right now: 1.) Supernatural (aka- Castiel)
2.) SAT's...
43 is a good answer... just not sure exactly how it would be a good answer to THIS question... :P
and how did you learn to run away in a puff of smoke? very cool talent... YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT IN THE TALENT SHOW!!!!

Addy said...

6 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TIGGERS BOING BOING BOING!
Bouncy bouncy bounce!
SO HYPER! SQUEEL! COFFEE HIGH!!!!!!

Haha! WEEEEEE!!!

CASTIEL! ANNA'S GONE! (hehehehhehe! HYYYYPPPPEEEERRRR!) THIS IS SO RANDOM!

SEA-SAW, SEE-SAW, which is it?

Ooh, monkeymugs!! Mugs that look like monkeys! Cool! Me want one!

Blah blah blabbidy babbidy blah!

FCMS! (for basha) MINE (never mind basha lol)

Wow, this made no sense! YEY FOR MAKING NO SENSE!!!!!

PLAYS! BLECH! Shmooshy shmooshy blechness!

HYYYPPPEEERRR!

Wow... I'm starting to ever freak myself out, which means anyone reading this must be scared out of their wits. hehe, I scare little children! Now settle down children, the crazy girls brain shall be returning soon enough.

Nah, my brain went on a permanent vacation.

Oh, never mind children.

COOL! I JUST HAD A CONVERSATION WITH MYSELF! Ah, how the crazy have fallen to an even crazier lever of crazy.

Now, if you understood this whole post, you get a virtual piece of Pie (Dean comes and steals the pie)

Err.... well, you would have gotten a pie! You can have an angel instead, he's bound and tied up for your convenience (shows Cas nound and gagged in a closest) Do I hear bids? 100! Do I head 100! okay, 50! A real bargain on this amazing angel!

1,000,000,000,000 Going to the girl who's obbsessed with Castiel! (we all know who she is!) Congrats on your amazing win! (Ya owe me a trillion dollars)

HYPER!

All done!

(no, seriously, did anyone understand this???)