Wednesday, January 28, 2009

snow day!!

so... for anyone who HASN'T noticed (which would be really sad if that's any of you. i mean, seriously ppl- LOOK OUT A WINDOW!!!!) IT SNOWED!!!!!! SNOW!!! get on your boots, coats, scarves, and gloves, and go outside and enjoy the white fluffiness!!!!!
i just came inside from a very fun (and FREEZING!) snow "adventure"... if you can call 30 minutes outside in your backyard an "adventure"... :P but it was FUN!! so, i'm advising you all to take advantage of the indivdualized-"no-two-are-the-same" heaps of snowflakes waiting outside for you- GO!! you can make snow-angels (and name them whatever you want... (:); snow-men (or snow-women.. or snow-children... and while you're at it, why not make a snow-aunt, or uncle?... and then you can take a big snowy picture of you're big snowy family...); a snow-monkey (i don't advise this one- the tail is IMPOSSIBLE!!); a snow-... um, ANYTHING AT ALL!! JUST MAKE IT BEFORE THE PRECIOUS SNOW MELTS!!!!
...
or, if you really want, you can sit inside drinking hot cocoa, and look outside at the perfect, untouched whiteness... yeah- i like the sound of that one...
the significance of this color is snow... and not my pink kind- the type waiting outside for you right noew!! (oh, and if any of you happen to have any PINK snow waiting outside for you... call me please! i need to have a little talk with it, you know- it's been misbehaving lately... :P )

1 comment:

Addy said...

SEE! I told you I would comment! Umm.... SNOW! THE FLUFFY WHITENESS OUTSIDE MY WINDOW!YEY!

Except it's winter break so we're not missing any school for this :(

STILL! SNOW! AWESOME!

I haven't seen any pink snow, but if I do you'll be the very first to know.

Uh.... I got nothing else to say :P