Sunday, March 29, 2009

IT'S OVER!!!

SO... how relieved are you guys? I mean, i really can't believe that the play- and the endless practices- are over!!! (not that i actually had to go to any of them... :P). Hmmm... what do you think you're going to do with all the "extra" time? i think the Bahamas sound nice... what about you? time to book the tickets...
okay, so I'm listening to the parts of the play i recorded- and YOU GUYS DID AN EXCELLENT JOB!!!! i mean, i knew you did when i saw it, but now listening back ("listening back"? *shrugs* it's not "looking back", 'cause i'm listening... oh whatever.) anyway- i'm listening to all the amazing songs/scenes i recorded, and IT IS SO GOOD!! you all are amazing actors... actresses, i mean :P.
so, enjoy your free time, and see you tomorrow at 10:00!! (or probably later for some of you... lol)

1 comment:

Addy said...

*bows* Thank you, thank you. I am SOOO glad it's over! FREE TIME! And yeah, you're buying Tickets so I'll go to the bahamas with you *grins*

you recorded parts!?!?! I wanna hear! Hope we sounded better than I think we sounded. lol, jk. Everyone did great and I am so immensely happy that it's done!