Wednesday, March 4, 2009

posting strike!

Yeah- I completely agree with you, Adina... um- maybe if certain (coughcoughMichellecoughcough) people would post pictures from dress-up days, certain people (for example: me) would feel more... "creatively inspired" to post. SO... if you have pictures from any costume days in Adar- POST THEM!!! WE WANT TO SEE THEM!!!
well... thanks for listening to my request, and i'm SURE that you are all going to run and get your cameras and... well, you know the rest. OR I could just be rambling to myself, and no one is actually reading this... In that case- you might want to look over your left shoulder, where a deranged spider monkey is stealing all your pencils...

1 comment:

Addy said...

WOOT! ANOTHER POST! THANK YOU BASHA!

And yes, we do need some pix posted.

Hmm, this is gonna be a short comment since I'm too tired to write much, ADIOS!