HELLO!
THIS IS A RECORDING! THIS MESSAGE PERTAINS TO EVERYONE.... unless you're not part of the everyone I'm referring to... *coughs and ahems*
NOW, THE MATTER ON HAND IS THAT A QUESTION HAS ARISEN! *laughs* 'arisen', that's a funny word...
I MEAN, YES! ARISEN! SHOULD WE ALLOW THE FRESHMEN (the other freshman) IN ON THIS BLOG?!?! SHOULD WE! SHOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUULD WE?!!!!!
THIS IS A LIFE OR DEATH DECISION! Choose wisely....
And please tell me what you think in a comment. I mean... err, oh darn it! I forgot to use the scary voice!
THIS MESSAGE SHALL SELF DESTRUCT IN FIVE SECONDS.
FOUR.
THREE.
TWO.
O-
~The server this user was using was unexpectedly cut off. Please try again later~
4 comments:
May I just say you're amazing? YOU'RE AMAZING - I don't need no permission (that's right, out of school for two months and I'm already using double negatives buahahaha) On that note. I feel free. I will discuss it in a post.
and I think you should give 'em a chance :)
we all took that wonderfully brilliant (if i do say so myself... and i do :P) poll, but i'm not sure what we decided... i think it was between a blog clique and waiting until the school year starts. let me go check... yup! it was. if anyone has anything else to add, just comment.
I'm gonna have to say yes, on account that I am the founder of this amazingly awesome blog! I agree that we should give them a chance, and Adina, as chessed you should try and involve them in our amazingly random conversations. Oh, and on your past note...CAKE OR DEATH?
Post a Comment