Wow, that was a bit harsh, doncha think??
No matter, cuz I'd been meaning to post for quite a while anyway...
So, it is very very very very very very very very sad to think about other people going to RITSS this year and me not being in it... I try not to dwell on that fact or else I immediately have a spontaneous panic attack. So, basically its sad. And I fully expect to come visit the first few days of school, when I'm still in town. ( Actually, I'm planning on like coming and pretending I still go to school there, not just visiting. I'll be that creepy girl who stays and haunts RITSS her whole life. I will be the school ghost. Except i'll be alive. Slight detail.) Anyway, just wanted to say hi and stuff... So..."Hi, and stuff"
Ok, bye.
Esther
9 comments:
AAH!! I forgot to close my parentheses (parenthesi?...parentheses'?...parenthi?)
I hate when people do that...and then I just did it! I apologize profusely...from the bottom of my heart and the heart of my bottom!
( Well, in case you were wondering, the end parentheses was supposed to go right after "slight detail")
I was just thinking that!!! I was like "she forgot to close them!!" anyway, haunt them with me in mind!
they close...or am i seeing things...
she edited it. cheater.
so THAT's what the creepy feeling i'll get when i'm walking down the halls next year will be! you know, when you feel like the walls are alive and they are WATCHING YOU... *cue scary music*
anyway, if anyone passes by and sees me talking to the air/walls, they should know that i'm really in deep conversation with esther, telling her about the latest amazing book i read... :P
and yes- that is cheating. how dare you fix your mistakes!? hmpf... oh fine- i do it too sometimes... okay, okay! a lot of times... sheesh, no need to yell... :P
omg, for the record: I DID NOT FIX MY PARENTHESES!! I honestly truly dont know how that happened because i never edit my posts, i barely even know how to! I really don't know how that happened. it was a ghost. Basha, Im really excited to have conversations with you in ghost form! And we can even play piano too! This is gonna be so much fun....cant wait...
and also no one commented on my dilemma with the word parentheses/parenthi/parenthesi...???
personally i think parenthi sounds coolest even though i know its not true...oh well
maybe the gohst edited the post...hmmm..intriguing thought..is that spelled right? prob not..
Did I hear the word ghosts? SWEET! We have a ghost haunting our little blog *wipes away imaginary tear* I feel so special!
After all, only the coolest blogs are getting haunted by grammar ghosts.
Oh, and Esther, Parenthi does sound pretty awesome. I think we should adopt the word. In fact, I'm going to make a post about it right now.
Parenthesis = singular. It refers to the content of the parentheses. I think.
Parentheses = plural. So I think in your case it would be singular...?
Anyway, on the actual post:
"I try not to dwell on that fact or else I immediately have a spontaneous panic attack."
It's not spontaneous, then. We all know what causes it!
And, yeah, I know this comment is a bit overdue, but as I don't have internet, I haven't really been able to check the blog during the summer. Missing you already! I think I'll start talking to your ghost, too....
Post a Comment