For those of you who have not seen the post below mine, nor read the comments there, we have some very exciting news!
WE HAVE A GHOST HAUNTING OUR BLOG!
*cue dramatic music*
Awesome, right? I think we should name him/her. I also think we should choose his/her gender so I can stop going him/her, since I find it very rude to refer to our lovely ghosts as him/her all the time.
In case you haven't realized, having a ghost haunt our blog is a very good sign. Because only the coolest, awesomest, craziest, most amazing blogs get ghosts to haunt their. You think it's cuz we're awesome? I think it's cuz we're awesome.
In other news, Parenthi has now been added to the Ritss dictionary. Noun. Plural of parenthesis and cool sounding.
Someone should really write up a Ritss dictionary. It could come in handy. That way, if someone were to scream out "SQUEE!" or "SHMOOP" or even "MEH!" in the middle of the school day, we could just pull it out all handy like and see exactly what the person means.
And now I'm ranting since I really don't like the fact school starts in a week (I'LL MISS YOU VACATION! DOOOON'T LEEEAVE MEEEEEEEEE!) <- (parenthi :P) I wonder if our blog haunting ghost can turn back time?
Oh well, let me end off with a word of advice. If you dig a hole, and you plan on filling it with clouds, make sure you don't fill it with clown accidently. I did that, and now they're starting to smell.
Sayonara! For now....
4 comments:
adina. you are crazy. and you and rifky would be so proud of me that i recognized that "awesome" supernatural quote. Yay me!
Also, I vote that the ghost is a girl and her name is Shmester... (Yes i realize that it is suspiciously close to Esther...wonder why that is?)
Hmm...Schmester does have a ring to it.
Adina, you're insane, and therefore I love this post.
I recognized the Supernatural quote, too! Not that it's hard to, since you say it all the time....
*Bows* Thank you peeps! I know I'm crazy. I have a certificate and everything :P
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS! *sniffles* Both of you recognized it. My life is complete (okay, not really, but I am very happy!)
Shmester! Alright, our ghost shall be dubbed as such! LET THE DUBBING COMMENCE! *starts hunting down the ghost* I gotta find her first though. Last I heard, she was hanging around packman....
IF ANYONE SEES SHMESTER LET ME KNOW SO WE CAN DUB HER AS SUCH :P
I think I saw Schmester (Yes - I think it should be spelled with a C!) playing hangman a few minutes ago. She wasn't doing too well, either.
Post a Comment